How to handle stress while suffering from Crohn's disease?
Im just looking for someone to help me tell me what will help me as i feel im very low,stressed,snappy in attitude at the moment and its not healthy
Forget the past, think of future.
Greetings from DR.Divakara.P
Thanks for posting your query.
I went through your query and I can understand your concern . First of all understand that there are somethings which are not in our control ( like your Cronh's disease or burst appendix ) , for these things we have to accept it as fate and move on with life. We should never brood over these issues thinking why it happened to me . Just accept it , deal with it and move on.
Life is very long and at the later stages of your life when you go back and look at these stages you will just smile . Just realize that this is one phase of life which is tough for you but if you pass through it there will be good phases waiting for you.
Forget whatever has happened in the past, all do mistakes nobody is perfect is life so leave the past and think of the present and future. You said you are studying so focus on that , try to give your best in the studies .
Think about and write down your goals , start working on the strategy how to achieve these. Mingle with more people and your friends.
Also I would recommend you to learn YOGA and MEDITATION, this will work wonders for you.
Hope this information was useful to you.
Any clarifications feel free to ask .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I am suffering from crohn's disease, maintenance, can i take sulfazine?
- Pain while urinating and crohns disease
- Suffering from crohns disease please help
- How to treat a prolonged crohns disease
- I am suffering from crohn's disease, maintenance, can i take purinethol?
- Diet for crohns disease sufferers
- My brother is suffering from crohns disease
- Suffering from crohns disease what treatment should be done
- I am suffering from crohn's disease, can i take cipro?
- How crohns disease is diagnosed