How to get rid of throbbing sensation in the vagina?
More of a pleasurable pain. And it only happens in the mornings. I haven't had intercourse in a while so I don't know what's going on down there. I do masterbate but it happens whether if I do or not
Please help me!
Thanks for posting your query.
The throbbing sensation in the vagina is usually related to an increased vascularity of the area due to a sexual stimulation. This is a normal physiological variation and is not suggestive of any pathology. An increase in the libido might be responsible for such feelings in your case.
Please do not worry as this does not need any treatment.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to get rid of your vagina cheesy odor
- How to cure burning sensation on vagina
- How to get rid of bitter tasting in vagina
- How to get rid of dark spots on vagina
- How do u get rid of boils on vagina
- How to get rid of scars on vagina
- How to get rid of throbbing sensation in the vagina
- How to satisfy tingling sensation in vagina
- How to get rid of vagina pimples
- No sensation in vagina