How to get rid of the pain in deltoid muscles area?

Dr. Prasad

Posted on Mon, 3 Dec 2018 in Internal Doctor Category
Question: After bowling of two or three balls, I am having pain in my deltoid muscles area, after the advice of local doctor now I am giving icing to my muscles but still pain is there. I feel the pain after three or four rotation of my hand. Kindly give your valuable suggestion to come out from the pain.
Answered by Dr. Prasad 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Pain medication if pain is severe...

Detailed Answer:

It seems you may have injured the shoulder area. The type of injury and severity is assessed by physical examination alone. That being said, there is no easy fix for musculoskeletal injuries. It will take few days to weeks for recovery. And adequate resting as well as icing is the most important line of treatment. However if the pain is severe and troubling you, you can take pain medications like tab etoshine MR twice a day for a few days. This will ease pain and help in faster recovery.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.

Dr. Prasad, General & Family Physician
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad