question-icon

How to get rid of the bad taste in mouth?

Posted on Tue, 26 Nov 2013
Question: Dr I have a bad taste in my mouth, how to I get rid of it, Will amoxycillin & clav ac help
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar (26 minutes later)
Brief Answer: Amoxycillin and clav does not help Detailed Answer: Hi, If it simple bad taste in mouth not associated with any medical problem I suggest you to think of simple remedies like mouth fresher, mint leaves or lemon drops. Amoxycillin plus clav will aggravate the problem of bad taste as they are higher dose of antibiotics and their most common side effect is bad taste in the mouth and nausea. If you have further query please let me know.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Aparna Kohli
Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar