Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

How to get rid of scar on face?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 660 Questions
I met with an car accident when i was 3yrs old. Due to this I have a scar XXXXXXX on my left side of the face. I need to know the Best Doctor to contact in Bangalore to discuss.
Wed, 14 Nov 2012 in Beauty & Cosmetics
Answered by Dr. Arnab Maji 2 hours later

Thanks for your query.

Nothing to worry about. Its very common and there are many ways to remove it because of much advancement in cosmetic surgery. Derma abrasion, laser surgery are the options for you. You need to consult a cosmetologist. I am giving the address and contact details of Dr Chytra V XXXXXXX :
Cosmetic Skin & Laser Clinic, 120, Lavelle Road
Central Bangalore, Bangalore (Karnataka) - 0000
Phone : +91-80-0000, 0000
Fax : +91-80- 0000

I think my information will be of help to you.
If you have further queries you can write back to me easily.
Kindly write a review on this answer.

Best Regards,
Dr Arnab Maji
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: How to get rid of scar on face? 5 minutes later
Thank You for your help Dr XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Arnab Maji 17 hours later


Thanks for your feedback. You can consult him as he is a reputed cosmetic surgeon without doubt. I think he can solve your problem with ease.

Kindly write a review on my answer.

God bless you.

Dr Arnab Maji
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor