How to get rid of scar in the shortest span of time?

Dr. Mayank Singh

Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon

Posted on Mon, 28 Jan 2013 in Beauty
Question: attached are the images of the scarred area , i would like to know what procedure is the best to get the whole scar gone , in the shortest span of time.
Answered by Dr. Mayank Singh 11 hours later
Dear XXXXXXX
Thanks for posting your query on health care magic
The scar seems to be old and mature, though I can comment exactly only once I see it myself clinically.The best treatment for it is scar revision surgically, followed by fractional CO2 Laser to eliminate the line of suturing remaining.This will not make the scar disappear totally but will make it very inconspicuous , hardly visible.
I hope I have answered to all your doubts, if you have any more queries feel few to ploidy again.
God bless
Dr Mayank Singh
Consultant Plastic, Cosmetic, Hair transplant & Laser surgeon
Radiance Comedic centre
New Delhi

Follow up: Dr. Mayank Singh 3 hours later
yeah its been a year since i had met with the accident from which the scar resulted. I had consulted a Dr. [Skin Specialist] in person , and he told me that the scar is a form of tattoo and the black colour is the mud that has been left .
Isn't there a way to get the scar completely go?
Dr. , may i know what would be the cost of the said procedures ?
Answered by Dr. Mayank Singh 1 hour later
Dear XXXXXXX
Kindly visit some plastic surgeon who is also trained in laser , to make it almost next to invisible The scar can never completely go , it can only be made very light .Dermatologist is not the right person for this .The price of surgery would vary from every plastic surgeon to other.It may range around anywhere around Rs 0000 to Rs 0000 , surgery charges , and the laser may cost around Rs 2000 per sitting with 4 to 6 sittings requires .The costs also vary from city to city .I hope I have answered all your queries .If you have any further doubt , feel free to post again .If you are satisfied with the reply , kindly rate it and write about the answer on the website .
God Bless
Follow up: Dr. Mayank Singh 2 minutes later
i reside in XXXXXXX , Mumbai would you suggest some doctors from this are that i could go to.
Also dr., kindly advice me about the time duration that would take for the changed results to be visible.
Answered by Dr. Mayank Singh 14 minutes later
Dear XXXXXXX
I have done a fellowship with Dr Dhami at boriwali and vile parle .He is very good , you may visit him at vasudhan clinic ( you may take my name ).No idea about anyone at XXXXXXX .
Follow up: Dr. Mayank Singh 5 minutes later
can i get a number or the complete address of vasudhan clinic.
Answered by Dr. Mayank Singh 23 minutes later
after surgery the laser treatment is repeated every 4 to 6 weeks , so around 5 to 6 months for total changes to be apparent
Address and phone number I dont have , you may google it and see