How to get rid of recurring pimples on the face of a 10 month old child?
Not worrisome as of now.
I have gone carefully through your query and have checked the attached image. I understand your concerns. I suppose that the pimple is due to a bacterial infection (boil). You need to apply some topical antibiotic like Neosporin or T-Bact (Mupirocin) for the next few days. If the child is otherwise active and playful, you need not worry. If the child becomes lethargic or develops fever, it would be a good idea to visit a doctor and to get the blood tested.
Dr. Diptanshu Das, Pediatrician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pimple on 10 year old
- Recurring pimple on child
- Pimples on 8 month old baby face
- How to get rid of pimples and boils on face
- Red pimple on 5 year old child face
- Having pimples on face how to reduce pimples
- How to get rid of the pimples on face
- 10 month old bump on head pimple
- How to get rid of small itchy pimples on face
- How to remove pimple and pimple marks from face