How to get rid of nasal congestion and cough?
Take Tylenol Cold.
you probably have a viral upper respiratory tract infection with pharyngitis/sore throat. I recommend you take Tylenol sinus 2tablets at most 4 times a day. Severe viral infections may take as much as 2-3weeks before full resolution. Exercise, good diet and fruits are very helpful with this.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. feel free to follow up with me if you want more clarifications and details.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Will zutripro treat cough and nasal congestion?
- Nasal congestion, cough, scratchy voice
- No energy coughing nasal congestion
- Barking cough nasal congestion how to treat
- Cough up blood nasal congestion
- Wheezing cough with nasal congestion
- Dry hacking cough with nasal congestion
- How to treat painful cough and nasal congestion
- Nasal congestion and coughing
- Suggest treatment for cough and nasal congestion