Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

How to get rid of garlic burn marks on face?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 695 Questions
Doctor I have some garlic burn marks on my face ..please prescribe me how to get well soon from this marks
Posted Wed, 4 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. R.G. Joshi 1 hour later
Brief Answer: kojic acid and vitamin c with steroid wil help. Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for writing here. It seems you are having post inflammatory hyperpigmentatuon. Avoid sun as far as possible.Use a good sunscreen. You can apply a mild steroid cream like hydrocortisone at day time.Use it for a week only.This will help in early fading of spots. At night time you can apply a combination of kojic acid and vitamin c cream.You need to continue this with 2 to 3 months. In case there is no response you can go for chemical peels.You need to consult a dermatologist for this. I hope this will help you.In case if you have any concerns i will be happy to help you.Take care.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor