How to get rid of dry skin on the lips?
Answer few questions
Thanks for being at Healthcaremagic
I have reviewed the attached photographs and need to ask you few questions.
Do you have history of dry skin, eczema, allergic rhinitis or asthma?
Do you have habit of lip licking?
Did you notice any improvement on using these medicines?
Do you have itching, burning or any other complaints on the lips?
Are you taking any medicines or having any ailments?
Kindly revert with the answers.
I don't have any lip-licking habit or any history.
Not found any improvements using this medicines.
Currently, i'm applying Vitamin E capsule to my lips.
Cheilitis, topical steroid, moisturising cream & antihistaminic
According to your complaints it seems to be cheilitis which is inflammation of the lips.
I would recommend you to apply topical steroid like mometasone cream on the affected areas twice daily along with application of a moisturising cream like elovera imf cream on the entire lips 3-4 times in a day.
Also take antihistaminic like tablet cetrizine 10 mg once daily at bedtime.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the symptoms of scabies?
- Suggest treatment for superficial folliculitis on inner thigh
- Suggest treatment for graying of hair and hair loss
- What causes red colored lesion on the hips?
- Suggest treatment for dry lips
- Suggest treatment for recurrent acne
- Suggest treatment for itching in the armpits
- What causes tiny skin tags in neck area?
- How to get rid of body lice?
- Suggest treatment for itching on neck, hands and legs