How to get rid of cut marks on hand?

Dr. Arnab Maji

Pulmonologist

Posted on Sat, 10 Nov 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: i had cut my hands with blade.before 3 yrs now i want get rid off that plz help me
i cant go with expensive treatments for that.so wil plz send me any medicines names for me .and my cut XXXXXXX is looking lighenten only
Answered by Dr. Arnab Maji 2 hours later
Hi

You have told that your cut marks are light cuts. So i dont think that they need sutures for apposition. So you must take only a tetanus toxoid (0.5) injection intramascular on your right arm. Along with this you must clean your wound with clear soap water then by betadin lotion. You may apply neosprin ointment over that cut area. If pain is there then you should take aceclofenac-seratiopeptidase tablet twice daily after food along with pantoprazole tablet.

Hope i have answered your query. If you have further queries you may write back to me freely.

Review on this answer from your side will be highly appreciated.

Dr Arnab Maji