How to get rid of a pill stuck in the windpipe?
Videolaryngoscopy. Chest X-rays.
Thank you for your query.
1. It is highly unlikely that this pill is stuck in the windpipe.
2. If you are breathless, visit an ER. If not, get a Videolaryngoscopy and Chest X-rays done. If these are normal, there is no cause for worry.
3. The pill may have brushed past the opening of the food pipe leading to this sensation.
4. The pill will have disintegrated, causing the taste.
5. This pill should not cause a problem once past the inlet of the food pipe.
I hope that I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, I have will be available to answer them.