Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

How to get relief from post-traumatic muscle ache?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Spine Surgeon
Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 322 Questions
I have a question about my right trapeze do u think u could answer for me
Posted Sat, 27 Oct 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Rahul D Chaudhari 3 hours later

I am sorry to know about your condition. This needs complete evaluation by expert.

Post-traumatic muscle ache is common however in your case it is for quite long. It is very difficult to describe the exact pathophysiology. In simple word we can say its a nonspecific inflammation of the muscle. Do you have any tender points along the muscle? Have you tried any local steroid injection in muscle? You can get MRI test (Magnetic resonance imaging) of both trapezius to know more about muscle condition.

Please get back to me with above information.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Orthopaedic Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor