Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

How to get pregnent at 45 years?

Mar 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2011
Answered : 4047 Questions
I am 45 years old never was pregnant, I just had surgery on November 26, 2013. My period took a while to come back, and when it did it was just spotting for at lease 3 to 4 days, and then it stop after I had sex with my husband.
Posted Tue, 4 Feb 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. S Patra 2 hours later
Brief Answer: DETAILS ARE GIVEN BELOW. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for writing to us. According to your age and given history, I would suggest to go for "SURROGATE PREGNANCY" without wasting much time as large fibroid with endometriosis has very low chance of natural conception or high failure of IVF (In Vitro Fertilization). If ovulation occurs properly either naturally or by ovulation induction drugs, then healthy ovum can be collected from your ovary. Otherwise, DONOR OVUM may be required along with healthy sperm or DONOR SPERM (in case of abnormal semen analysis). Kindly, consult with your INFERTILITY SPECIALIST for relevant tests and treatment protocol. Hope, it helps for your information. Kindly, close the discussion if you don't have any other query. Wish your good health and take care yourself. Regards, Dr Soumen For future query, you can directly approach me through WWW.WWWW.WW
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: How to get pregnent at 45 years? 6 days later
Hi thanks for the information. I am unable to afford to pay for "SURROGATE PREGNANT" and IVF. Is there another way where I can conceive without spending money on expensive procedures? Thank you. XXXX
Answered by Dr. S Patra 5 hours later
Brief Answer: NATURAL CONCEPTION IS QUITE DIFFICULT. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for follow up query. As you have large uterine fibroid with endometriosis and they stuck together, then it is quite difficult to establish natural conception at this age without going to other available options. Kindly, consult with your gynecologist regarding this. Hope, it helps to understand properly. Kindly, close the discussion. Regards, Dr Soumen
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor