• question-icon

How to get pregnant soon?

Posted on Mon, 14 Apr 2014 in Sexual Health
Question: Hi, I married on Sep 15,2013. just six months passed. me and my wife decided to try for baby. we brought Isure and we already figure it out her ovalation days. we tried last month no luck.my question is should we have a sex on 3 consecutive days ?normally we are having 2 day once. we are having good sex life. She is very eager to get preganent so please suggest some foods for me to improve my sperm count. I am 28 and see is 26.
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 28 minutes later
Brief Answer: Please have sex for pleasure, not pregnancy. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for choosing www.healthcaremagic.com There area few things to understand . in a woman of regular menstrual cycle of say, 30 days, the day of ovulation is some where from 11th to 18th day, while counting first day of bleeding as first day. The time sperms can survive in the cervix is about 48 hours ,once they are deposited inside the vagina. so if you have sex on alternate days,starting from 11th day for about 10 days, the time of ovulation will be covered. You can have sex on consecutive days for pleasure or as many times as you wish, the fertilization will take place only when egg is released. I further suggest both of you to stop chasing pregnancy as stress and anxiety reduces the quality of sperms and eggs both, reducing chances of pregnancy. Follow the schedule suggested above, with focus of pleasure from sex, not pregnancy . it will come automatically. if this is not successful even after 1 year of trying, you need to be checked for infertility, not before that. Foods good tor sperm count are water melon, cow ghee in black lentils and plenty of water. DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj
Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa

Sexologist