• question-icon

How to get pregnant fast?

Posted on Fri, 24 Jan 2014 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Question: Hi I am XXXXXXX I wanted to know that, my T3 COUNT is 119.T4 is 7.8 &TSH is 3.94..is it normal?? Hi, its already 2 years of my marriage, and we are trying for a baby now.please recommend me how to conceive a baby asap.
Answered by Dr. Alokkalyani 1 hour later
Brief Answer: normal thyroid report Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX This is Dr Alok Your TSH is normal, but I think by mistake, you put T3 level in T4 and vice versa. So, if T4 is 119, T3 is 7.8 & TSH is 3.94. -- Than it is normal Regarding your second question- If you are trying to conceive for two years by unprotected intercourse and are unsuccessful than you should see your gynecologist as soon as possible. There are other battery of test that is conducted to identify if any other factor is responsible. Usually in 1/3 of the cases, problem in Male, in 1/3 of cases, in female and in rest 1/3 of the cases, it is not able to find out the cause. My advice is that you should go for ultrasound and your husband for semen analysis for initial workup. Hope this will help to alleviate your anxiety. Please don’t hesitate if you have further queries
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Alokkalyani 2 hours later
Thanks Dr. For your reply. From last month unwards we r trying without protection but the result is negative. So my question now is that, is der any technique, or time, ir days or foods....for positive result asap. Pls suggest me.and as per my tyroid report the T3 is 119 and as I have written before. Thanks & Regards XXXX
Brief Answer: from 9th to 19th day after first day of menses Detailed Answer: Hi, There is no specific technique, just usual, men up and women down As normally women ovulate 14 days after the first day of your period, so it is advisable to do sex every other day from day 9 to day 19. This allows the man's sperm to regenerate enough to be effective and will catch the egg. Hopefully it will help. There is no specific food but it is always advisable to take balanced diet specially fruits and vegetables. Although ayurvedic specialist advised for some special food for that, but there is no concrete evidence for that, but you can discuss more with them. And yes, It was my mistake, your thyroid test are totally normal. Hope this will help.. Donot be anxious, you are young and as you write, you are trying only from last month.
Follow up: Dr. Alokkalyani 20 minutes later
Thank u so much Dr..
Answered by Dr. Alokkalyani 0 minute later
Brief Answer: Welcome Detailed Answer: Wish you good health. Best wishes
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Alokkalyani

Rheumatologist