How to get pregnant during menopause?
i m 37 yrs old .i had no children ,but unfortunately my monthly period is closed . as my blood report i know that my due to hermon this type of problem is occoured.what can i do?
I wish to know following details to answer your query better
1. You mean you attained menopause by saying you closed your periods ?
2. Which hormones have you tested. Please let me know reports of AMH and FSH if you have.
Above information will help me in answering your question better.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol
Donor egg IVF
Unfortunately you have entered menopause early.
Please think about getting IVF done by using donor eggs. Discuss with IVF centre for availability.
Meanwhile get hypothyroidism treated by a physician since TSH is high.
and also for test tube baby
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Leaking vagina during menopause
- Slight spotting during menopause
- Pregnant while in menopause
- Pregnant or menopause at 47
- How to diagnose hot flashes during menopause
- Is it normal to spot during menopause
- Missed period menopause or pregnant
- Reverse menopause and getting pregnant
- Pregnant in menopause women
- Tingling sensation during menopause