Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

How to flush methamphetamines out of system?

Dec 2012
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2012
Answered : 1704 Questions
It sad to ask but is there any way I can take something to flush methamphetamines out of system. I take a drug test two days from now?
Posted Thu, 21 Feb 2013 in Drug Abuse
Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 2 hours later

Thank you for posting on XXXXXXX
I will just be straight forward and sincere to you, there is no flush-from-system program to eliminate meth. I will like to know for how long you have been on it meth? It you have taken only a few, then it is possible that with by stopping hyperhydration within a few days, you can help the system be diluted, eliminate waste from your system (by urination) and consequent you can decrease the levels of meth in your blood stream. Already, you should keep from taking the drug.
But note, that there is no universal method of flushing that from your system.
Just hyperhydrate your system by drinking as much as 4-5 liters of water daily and see if it works. But note that the chances of getting tested positive will still be there.
Thanks and wish you the best
Dr Nsah
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Child Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor