Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

How to find Urologist that specializes in Peyronie's disease?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 6182 Questions
How do I find a Urologist that specializes in Peyronie's dieses in the DFW area TX
Posted Mon, 5 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 2 hours later
Hi and thank you so much for this query. I am Dr. Ditah and feel honored having this opportunity to address your health concerns.

I am so sorry too hear that you have been suffering from peyronie's disease for the past 15 years. I can imagine how much this has affected your sexual life. I also think it is a good thing to get it fixed.

The best advice on how to get a urologist is this:
Go and see your primary health care doctor or any other doctor in town if you don't have one yet. Present the problem to him and voice your desire to XXXXXXX and get it fixed by a urologist. I assure you this is a done deal because even if he/she doesn't have one handy, a phone call or access to the phone directory of doctors in the county/area will provide the ultimate answer: a urologist who does this surgery.

I hope this addresses your query fully.
I wish you all the best with this search and the procedure.
I honest wish you recover fully and enjoy a quasi normal sexual life.
I wish you the best of all possible outcomes.
Dr. Ditah, MD
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor