How to differenciate between food allergy and food poisoning?
I've had several acute attacks(over a period of 10 years) that involved diarhea, nausea, rapid heartbeat, wheezing, flushing and hives. Very scary! Rare occurance. Meals prior to the attacks contained bratwurst 2 times, a hamburger with all the extras on another. I'm 54. Male. Known allergies, penicillin, southern grasses, trees (from a skin test many years ago).
its food allergy
Ur symptoms of breathless n are favouring food allergy diarrohea can be with both diesease. Food specified r allergic
Ur previous history of allergy favours.
If allergic to one substance it can move on to other substance also and nonspecific
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Food poisoning how long to manifest
- Have food poisoning how to overcome it
- Difference between alcohol poisoning and food poisoning
- How is food allergy to eggs treated
- Difference between alcohol and food poisoning
- How long for food poisoning
- How to prevent the effects of food poisoning
- How to cure food allergy
- How to settle food poisoning
- How is food poisoning transmitted