How To Determine The Exact Date Of Conception?
Need some additional information.
Thanks for writing to us.
I need some additional information before solving your query in right way.
1) Which date was your exact 1st day of last menstrual period and did it regular?
2) Did you involve in protected sex in different partner (on 28th May) other than stable one ?
3) Do you have undergone any ultrasound scan? If yes, kindly upload the same.
Waiting for your earliest reply. Give some details.
No chance of pregnancy from one night stand.
Thanks for additional information. I am trying to solve your problem.
1) According to your last period date, your delivery due date is around 26th of this month. You should undergo one ultrasound scan for fetal growth and well being if it is NOT done in 3rd trimester.
2) Ovulation occurs approx 14 days prior to next due date in case of regular cycle. Therefore, your exact ovulation day was 4th XXXXXXX and fertile days were from 2nd to 6th XXXXXXX Hence, 28th May was NOT your fertile or ovulation day.
3) You CAN'T be pregnant (even minimal chance is excluded) with protected sex or using condom while you are NOT on fertile days or ovulation day. Proper timing of unprotected sex and ovulation is must for pregnancy. After ovulation, ovum can survive XXXXXXX 12-24 hrs.
CONCLUSION: You didn't become pregnant (NO chance) from one night stand on 28th May with protected sex.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, I will be happy to help.
Wish your better health and successful motherhood.
Y chromosome sperm swim faster.
Thanks for additional query.
1) Y chromosome sperm (male type) swim faster and live shorter (due to acidic nature of vagina) than X chromosome sperm.
2) According to Shettle's report and study (though have some controversy), there is SOME chance of getting boy baby when you do unprotected sex on exact ovulation day or closer to it. However, it is NOT a definite or 100% fruitful tested method.
Hope, I have answered your queries. Take care. Good luck.