How to determine the day of conception using menstrual cycles and sexual encounter?

Question
If i had my period starting on March 10th, and have unprotected sex every weekend after with the last encounter being March 31rst, in which he didn't orgasm, and I took morning after pill 8 hrs later.

Then 6 days later I took home pregnancy test in which it was positive.

On April 18th, ultrasound dated me at 5 weeks 4 days.
On May 6th, ultrasound dated me at 8 weeks 2 days. With a due date of December 15th.

What are the chances it was caused by the encounter on March 31rst, and please explain.
Posted Thu, 7 Aug 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Impossible.

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you for using HCM.

The chances that this pregnancy resulted from the encounter on March 31st are almost zero. You were not on your fertile period, you used plan B and there was no orgasm, a positive pregnancy test barely 5days after this encounter, and the ultrasound dating that do not correspond with this, etc.

I hope this addresses your query fully. I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications should you so desire. Thanks!

Follow-up: How to determine the day of conception using menstrual cycles and sexual encounter? 20 hours later
Thank you for answering my question. But since I have 2 follow up questions, could you please explain in more detail your answer.

Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 24 hours later
Brief Answer:
See below

Detailed Answer:

Can you please point out what part of this answer is not clear to you or needs more explaining so that I can try to reword or add more details?

Thanks and have a great day!

Follow-up: How to determine the day of conception using menstrual cycles and sexual encounter? 6 hours later
Hi, yes, just details I guess on why you don't think it was March 31rst?!

I was already pregnant, before than. Just getting another persons input.

Brief Answer:
Have provided my reasons already!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks for following up with me.

My first answer was exhaustive and complete. If I had more reasons I should have put them down as I don not provide incomplete generic responses to my clients. I have no other reasons to add to the already outlined ones above.

I hope this helps. I wish you well.