How to determine the conception date using menstrual periods?

Infertility Specialist
Question
hi I have a question. so my last mentral period was december 16 2013. I am currently pregnant now. I was wondering if you can tell me when my conception date is with two different sexual intercourse dates. the intercourse date was December 21 and the other is December 28 .currently I am 30 weeks pregnant and my due date is September 28 2014 . asking this question to figure out who is the father
Posted Thu, 14 Aug 2014 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 10 minutes later
Brief Answer:
December 28

Detailed Answer:

I read your query and I understand your concerns.

Following is my reply:

1) If your period was on December 16, you would have have ovulated n december 21.

2) Therefore December 28 seems to be the time of ovulation and fertilization.

3) Consider December 28 partner as father.

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Dr. Mahesh Koregol

Follow-up: How to determine the conception date using menstrual periods? 4 minutes later
so December 21 intercourse is out the way because I started ovulated on that date and that means it doesnt add up to my due date correct . so I dont need to do a dna test???

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 2 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Dec 28

Detailed Answer:

You may not have ovulated on 21 December.

28 December is only possibility.

DNA test can be done only to varify and confirm. Thats all.