How to deal with sleeplessness after replacing Zepox with Zolfresh along with Quetiapine and Clonazepam?
You have to increase the dose of medicine.
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
You should consult your treating doctor and increase the dose of quitipin first.
If not effective than we will add some medicine in to it.
Increase the intake of caffeine, it will be helpful in your case.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
Yes,you can take.
Yes,you can take this medicine.
Hope found useful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the treatment for sleeplessness and anxiety after pregnancy
- Feeling heaviness in head and sleeplessness how to get relief
- Addicted to tobacco products sleeplessness after retrieving management
- How long to continue zenizcitanewdeperrel tablets for sleeplessness and anxiety
- Sleeplessness after weekend binge
- Vomiting after taking lorazepam for sleeplessness panic attack anxiety
- Sleepless after viral fever
- Sleeplessness after angioplasty and pneumonia
- How could sleeplessness caused by dreams be explained
- How to overcome my sleeplessness problem