How to deal with severe headaches at night that subsides after a relatively short period of time?
Consider visiting a neurologist...
I am not sure if you had similar headaches in the past (not just 3 days). What other symptoms (if any) are associated?
Though the symptoms are not typical of any known serious medical illness, Ice pick headache is the close possibility. If headaches persist, I will recommend you visit a neurologist for evaluation.
Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe headaches and late period
- Severe headache after exercise
- Severe headache after seizure
- Severe headache after abortion
- Severe headache after surgery
- How to heal severe headache
- Severe headache skipped period
- Severe headache after slapping
- Severe headache after tonsillectomy
- Severe headache after appendectomy
- Random body aches. Is this the symptoms of flu?
- What is the difference between functional dyspepsia and appendicitis?
- Having spondylisthesis, DDD, facet artropathy, bulging discs. Taking...
- Addicted to tobacco. Tried nicotex chewing gum. Unable to open mouth and...
- Is amitriptyline safe medicine for polymyalgia? What are the affect of...
- Recommended amino acids and proteins after workout. How much protein...
- Diabetic. Have hepatic encephalopathy. Treated with lactulose. Should I...
- Looking best medicine for urinary tract infection
- Had shoulder injury. Hurts to lift arm and having burning sensation on...
- Bruise appeared on thigh after scratching. Hurts to touch. Why is this...