Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
142 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

How to cure the bruise on penis?

Answered by
Dr. G.Srinivasan


Practicing since :1991

Answered : 1414 Questions

Posted on Fri, 26 Oct 2012 in Penis Problems
Question: i have a bruise on my penis and it hasnt gotten better in 1 year maybe longer. the bruise has started getting bigger as time went on. the bruise is located on the top side ridge of the head.
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 2 hours later

It could be vascular malformation ( mal-arrangement of blood vessels in a particular area) or pre-malignant lesion of the penis.
It can appear at any age.
You need history taking including any medications/ physical examination of the part to come to a conclusion.
You may also need bloods to check for clotting factors----

Wishing you good health.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions ,  

Recent questions on  Vascular malformation

doctor1 MD

age 46 ht.5`6 wt. 126 vaginal aneurysm and vascular malformation in hip thigh and buttock .. also two small brain aneurysms... they are watching...

doctor1 MD

Hi, My father is 80 years old and has blood in the stool and a low red blood cell count. He's in good general physical condition, except for...

doctor1 MD

A few months ago I felt what I though to be something rib like on my upper right chest, right below my clavicle . It felt like it started at my...

doctor1 MD

I have been experiencing headaches every day for 3 years. I have been to many doctors, have had many tests, MRIs, etc. with no explanation for the...

doctor1 MD

Born with Hemangioma Vascular Malformation to the Left of my face (Internal & External) Cheek, bottom lip, tongue, to the back of throat. Can this...

doctor1 MD

My husband has a vascular malformation in his mouth. was treated in 2008 at university of florida dr. It has gotten somewhat bigger and has opened...