How to cure sore penis and erectile dysfunction?

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Sat, 12 Jan 2013 in Erectile Dysfunction
Question: what can i do for my erection that is not forth coming when i am with my partner, my pienus is sour to the touch, and is pirple tinged at the base.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later
Hello

You have the problem of getting hard erection when trying for sex with your partner. As regards the issues with your Penis it will be better if you write in detail about the problems that you have so that I could judge the same properly.

Do you have burning while Urination?
Do you have any fever ?
Are you Diabetic ?
Do you have any stress factor at work or at home?

As regards the problem of getting hard erection. It does happen in everybody's life that once in a while you face this problem at this age. There is no organic cause for the flaccid erection It is all mind related.

Following measures will help you to boost up your confidence and help in getting hard erection..

1) Take moderate exercise for 45 minutes in the morning , Practice some Yogas and meditation for 1/2 hour in the evening
2) Take high protein fat free diet XXXXXXX in fruits, vegetables.
3) Take some anti Oxidants like Almond everyday.
4) Spend more time in foreplay and arousal. .

You can try phospodiesterase inhibitors to get a hard erection to be taken before sex. You have to get prescription of this medication from your family Physician.

Please feel free to ask any more question I shall try my best to address your queries
Thanks to Regards.
Dr. Patil

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Shanthi.E
Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 30 hours later
I have had no fever and i am not Diabetic, I have noticed that there is a burning senciation when Urinating, but this went away with the use of cranberry juice. I have had a white sort of cheese substance under my for skin and have washed there two to three times a day.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later

Thanks for feedback.It seems that you had UTI ( secretion of glans and foreskin called smegma. Make a habit to clean it routinely as accumulation of smegma is one of the reasons for getting UTI. Please try posphdiesterase inhibitors (Viagra) to resolve your problem of erection, after consulting with your physician.

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Mohammed Kappan
Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 7 hours later
I have tried viagra and this has not worked what other things can I try to help my situation, so I can resom my sex life.
would cealis or leverta help!
or would herbal supplements help with this if so could you recomend something
thank you.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 8 hours later
Hello
Thanks for writing back.
You have tried Viagra but were not satisfied with results. How many times have you tried Viagra? Because in some individuals, it takes a week to get the results. Spend more time in foreplay and discuss the issue with your partner she will be much help to you.The other drugs that you have asked for are have similar mode of action .You can try Cialis but this should strictly be under the supervision of a physician. I do not know of any herbal preparation effective in secondary Erectile Dysfunction. You can consult someone who is familiar with herbal medicines.
Hope this helps.
Thanks and Regards.
Dr Patil.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Aparna Kohli