Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

129 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

How to cure semen leakage and frequent urination?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 2190 Questions
Hello doctor, I feel I have been having semen leakage for 3 days now. I have a feeling at times that I am gonna leak followed by an urge for urination. Once, i found my underpants slightly wet too. But I dont have any fatigue or back pain or any other pain. Please help
Wed, 19 Dec 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Jonas Sundarakumar 1 hour later
Hello and welcome to Healthcare Magic.

I will certainly advise you regarding your problem, but I need some more clarifications...

How often has this semen leakage happened in the last 3 days?

Does it happen only at night or even in the daytime when you are awake?

Do you have semen leakage only when you are sexually aroused?

Do you have pass semen in urine?

Do you have any burning sensation or irritation while passing urine?

Do you consume alcohol or any other substances of abuse?

Do you suffer from any known medical problems or are you under any treatment currently?

Please get back to me with these clarifications, so that I can advise you in a better way.

- Dr. Jonas Sundarakumar
Consultant Psychiatrist & Sexologist
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: How to cure semen leakage and frequent urination? 18 hours later
I think first day it happened twice and second day almost 4 times. Its like when I have the sensation, I also have the urge to urinate. SO once i urinate the problem is tempraily solved. Today is 4th day and now it seems to be receding.

It never happened in night.
It only happens when i am awake.
I did have semen leakage without sexual arousal even though first time, it was with arousal.
I dont have any burning sensation or irritation.
Now I feel it has stopped, but I feel a kind of arousal even though I am not thinking about any sexual activity. Its like something building up in the genitals. But today I had no leakage. Kindly suggest me if I have to take some herbal supplements or any special diets
Answered by Dr. Jonas Sundarakumar 19 hours later
Hello again and thanks for the clarifications.

A sudden onset of such symptoms, especially accompanied by an urge to urinate could be indicative of an infection in the urinary or reproductive tract. Since you don't have any burning sensation or fever, and since your symptoms are decreasing, it is likely to be only a mild one which is resolving on its own.

I would suggest the following remedial measures:
- Drink plenty of fluids (2 to 3 litres a day) and don't hold your urine for too long.
- Cranberry juice is a natural urinary antiseptic, and can help clear any residual infection.
- Refrain from masturbation or sexual activity for a few days, till this problem settles down
- Take more of fruits and XXXXXXX vegetables in your diet and avoid oily, spicy and junk foods.
- You can take also take multivitamin supplement like Zincovit (contains vitamins plus zinc)

Most likely, your problem should resolve completely within a few days. However, if it recurrs or persists, then I would suggest that you have a physical examination and a few tests done to investigate this problem further.

Wish you all the best.

- Dr. Jonas Sundarakumar
Consultant Psychiatrist & Sexologist
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist