How to cure hypoplastic uterus through homeopathy and ayurvedic medicines?

Dr. Alekhya

Posted on Thu, 5 Dec 2013 in General Health
Question: what is hypoplastic uterus ? how it is cured? medicines in homeopathy or ayurvedic .please tell the name of medicines.
Answered by Dr. Alekhya 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Ayurvedic might/not help hypoplastic uterus. Detailed Answer: Hello, I have gone through your query and understood your concern. Hypoplastic uterus means small uterus. It occurs because of partial development either from birth or during the puberty. Allopathic medicine uses hormone replacement therapy. The results will be slow and mostly effective as soon as it is diagnosed. Homeopathic medicine like Calc Carb 200 once a day for 7 days on alternate days and Sac-lac which will increase blood flow and nutrition would help; but it needs to be followed up with a regular doctor for accurate and specific changes in the treatment. I would also suggest this patient to consult a reproductive endocrinologist. Hope it helped you. Regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad