Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

How to cure hernia inguinal without surgery?

Dec 2012
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2012
Answered : 1704 Questions
How to heal. Hernia ingunial without surgery?
Posted Fri, 22 Mar 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 32 minutes later
Hello there,

Thanks for posting on XXXXXXX

I understand your main concern which is being worried on a surgical procedure and also probably having a scar on you after the procedure.
First let me be direct and sincere with you, the only possible we to treat/cure inguinal hernia is a surgical procedure called herniorrahphy. Methods such as reduction could be applied but most surgeons will recommend surgical correction because of the potential future complication of the hernia which is usually strangulation or incarceration.
My suggestion is you get a surgery ( closure of your skin should be done with care to minimize visible scarring). Take note that the surgery is not very invasive and often presents with little complications
Try discussing with your doctor again.

Hope this helps
Dr Nsah
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Gastroenterologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor