Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

How to cure continuous headache and back pain?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3630 Questions
Dr. Last one year, i have headche once in week and i have little back pain. so what i have do dr. treatment used tablet parcetomal
Posted Sat, 28 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Consult a Neurologist Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Headache for such a long time must be evaluated and rule out most possible causes like Migraine. Also other possibilities like cluster headache, tension headache could be the cause. The only way to ascertain the cause is by physical examination. Do consult a neurologist for the same, who shall examine you and rule out the above causes. Do not take paracetamol without being diagnosed. This may harm you rather benefiting. Regards,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor