How to cure abnormal cervical cells?
There are several methods to cure abnormal cervical cell.
Thanks for trusting us about your health care.
I can understand your concern here.
There are several methods to cure abnormal cervical cells changes but it depends upon patient age, HPV virus testing, fertility and how much area is involved. Further the importance of cervical cell changes grading - mild, moderate or severe are also to be considered while treatment.
The method use for this are to freeze( cryotherapy), heat or laser therapy to treat the affected are.
And cone biopsy, diathermy or LLETZ use to removed all the affected are where cells become cancerous( transformation zone).
Hope it is useful, feel free to ask more questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to cure lump towards right of cervical vertebrae
- How to cure loss of cervical lordosis
- How to cure mild cervical disc protrusion
- Natural cures for cervical dystonia
- Herbal cure for cervical polyp
- How to cure pus cells
- How to cure cervical cancer
- Extra cervical ribs cure
- How to cure cervical polyps
- Yoga cure cervical rib
- After having had waistband on, gets nauseous. Is it related?
- Had unprotected sex who is not virgin. Can I have STD if I will have...
- Had blood in mid cycle, tender breasts. Have IUD. Sonogram showed thick...
- Having delayed periods. Prescribed with sysron, not yet got my periods....
- Labia minora is swollen, painful and radiates. Noticed 3 hard and...
- Recently started yaz, got bleeding post sex, not on periods due. What...
- Pregnant. Having fever at night and early morning, weakness, bitter...
- I am pregnant. Is it safe to travel by plane in second trimester?
- Nursing mother. Missed period. Experiencing pain in tail bone while...
- Got vaginal bleeding after taking ipill and missed for next month. What...