How to control sugar levels in a diabetic patient?
type 2 can be managed with Oral drugs.
Dear XXXXX, hi! welcome to HCM.
if you have type 2 diabetes, which is most likely the case, then definitely it can be managed on oral drugs. please tell me since when are diabetic? what is your recent blood glucose values? hba1c,? creatinine? renal functions? liver functions? tsh /ft4?
diet and exercise plan? tell me all then i will suggest you accordingly what is best for you. regards!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diabetes and blood sugar control
- Diabetic patient having constantly high sugar levels
- How to control sugar levels in chronic diabetic
- Diabetes sugar level 307
- Pill to control sugar diabetes
- Diabetic how to reduce sugar levels
- Blood sugar levels for diabetics
- How can hemoglobin level in diabetic patient be increased
- How to control urea and creatinine in diabetic patient
- Diabetic how to read sugar levels