• question-icon

How to control high sex drive in a man?

Posted on Mon, 17 Jul 2017 in Men's Health
Question: Is there anything i can take that will help me not get erections or make it to where when i see a girl i dont get like hornyish easily?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please specify your problem

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for query .

I failed to understand your query .

Whether you get erection on seeing a girl or do not get erection easily Please revert back your problem so as to help me in making precise comments on your problem

Expecting your feedback .Please feel free if you have more questions I shall be happy to address the same
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 21 hours later
Is there anything i could take that could help lower my sex drive?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 59 minutes later
Brief Answer:
There are no medications that can reduce sex drive.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up .
Excessive sex desire (Libido ) is mind related and due to anxiety ,There is no medicine that can reduce sex drive .

Practicing Yoga and meditation for one hour daily will help to reduce sex desire .

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.
Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 36 minutes later
How do you even meditate?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 26 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yoga therapist will guide you .

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up .

Yoga therapist or Psychiatrist will guide you how to meditate .It will help you to improve your level of consciousness and allay anxiety.

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.
Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist