How to control blood pressure for hernia operation?

Dr. Sukhvinder Singh

Cardiologist

Posted on Fri, 29 Nov 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Question: To control high BP for harnia operartion.
Answered by Dr. Sukhvinder Singh 47 minutes later
Brief Answer: please provide more details. Detailed Answer: Dear Sir 1. The Goal Blood pressure for any patient is 140/90 mmHg. If you have diabetes or kidney disease then goal BP is 130/80 mmHg. This may be achieved by a number of medications. 2. Please provide me with your current medication and current BP levels (in last 2 weeks). Please also mention any concomitant illness and medication. Waiting for your response. Sincerely Sukhvinder