How to confirm pregnancy?

Posted on Wed, 5 Mar 2014 in Women's Health
Question: I really think im pregnant all of the symptoms im having is from pregnancy i know i just need to know if everything is okay
Answered by Dr. Vaddadi Suresh 1 hour later
Brief Answer: You need to first confirm your pregnancy Detailed Answer: Hi, XXXX I can see your concern, and it is a good one. You need to first confirm your pregnancy with urinary testing of HCG. Once it is confirmed, you need to take a gynecologist consultation, who will check the vitals, make sure you are not anemic, and order some basic tests like thyroid routine. If everything is fine, you just need healthy diet and regular checkups. Hope i am clear. All the best for your pregnancy.
Dr. Vaddadi Suresh