question-icon

How to confirm if the atrial fibrillation was successful after an ablation?

Posted on Fri, 5 Oct 2018
Question: How to confirm if the atrial fibrillation was successful after an ablation?
Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap (16 minutes later)
Brief Answer:

It is good.

Detailed Answer:

After have gone through the discharge summary attached by you and I would like to tell you that as the Radio Frequency Ablation which was done for AF was a success so the prognosis is generally good if the patient doesn't have any other episode there after.

Normally also if AF patients comply with optimal medical treatment the prognosis is fair.I hope this information will answer your query. In future if you want my opinion for cardiology related queries just mention my name in your query.

Kind Regards,
Dr. Bhanu Partap, Cardiologist
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Dr. Bhanu Partap

Cardiologist