How to confirm if the atrial fibrillation was successful after an ablation?
It is good.
After have gone through the discharge summary attached by you and I would like to tell you that as the Radio Frequency Ablation which was done for AF was a success so the prognosis is generally good if the patient doesn't have any other episode there after.
Normally also if AF patients comply with optimal medical treatment the prognosis is fair.I hope this information will answer your query. In future if you want my opinion for cardiology related queries just mention my name in your query.
Dr. Bhanu Partap, Cardiologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Atrial fibrillation after taking shower
- Atrial fibrillation treatment ablation
- How to reverse atrial fibrillation
- How to control atrial fibrillation
- Atrial fibrillation ablation surgery
- Is it safe to fly after atrial fibrillation
- Does ablation cure atrial fibrillation
- Ablation for atrial fibrillation risk
- Muscles sore after atrial fibrillation
- Rf ablation atrial fibrillation
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?