How to confirm if I have piles, sometime it's start
You should change your dietary habits
As per your description,it looks like Piles .
You should take high fiber diet.Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables.
Non vegetarian food, spicy food should be avoided.
Your stool should be soft
Bleeding will come down.
Inspite of the above dietary changes,if there is no response,
you should get COLONOSCOPY.It will confirm the diagnosis.
There are no specific Medicines for piles in Allopathy.In few patients,I prescribe Tablet containing Tranexamic acid500mg twice daily to reduce blood loss.PILEX is an Ayurvedic tablet which is useful in many patients.
Surgery has to be done for Piles if there is no response to medical management
Nothing to worry.
Hope I answered your query.If you have any questions,I will clarify further.
Wish you good health.
Piles should be cleared before Defence Medical tests
If piles are seen externally during Medical Tests in Defence,the person will get disqualified.
So, please consult a General Surgeon immediately and proceed further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Having watery mucus in stools. Taking probiotic for gas and bloating....
- Had enlarged lymph node on thigh. Reason for pain in middle back and...
- Hernia surgery done. Having pain in leg while walking. How long will it...
- Itching, burning sensation and pain in anal area. Related to stomach...
- Got hit on head. Big lump appeared. No dizziness or memory loss. Worried...
- Feeling nauseous and abdominal pain after gall bladder removal. What...
- Having cough and sore throat. Can I consume herbalife f1 shake, tea and...
- Diarrhea and weight loss after operation. Not cured by medicine. How to...
- Having chest pain. Taking pan-d. ECG normal. What is causing this and cure?
- Had stent put in leg. Having discomfort in calf, pain and swelling in...