How to confirm a tooth infection?
Go for x-rays and vitality tests
Thanks for writing in.
There are plenty of tests to confirm the diagnosis for RCT such as IOPAR xrays and vitality test like cold and hot test. Among all of them, x-ray is the most reliable method. If you have more sensitivity to hot then it might need RCT.
Get an x-ray done and send it to me.
I will tell you the possible chances of saving tooth.
Hope I answered your query
Thanks & Regards
Dr. Neha Sumra
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Will rifampin work for tooth infection
- Tooth infection fainting
- Liver enzymes tooth infection
- Tooth infection and vitiligo
- Is metrogyl good for tooth infection
- Lockjaw tooth infection
- Tooth infection cardiomyopathy
- Mastoid infection tooth infection
- Food good for tooth infection
- How can one get rid of tooth infection