Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

How to concieve after abortion due to tuberculosis?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Infertility Specialist
Practicing since : 2000
Answered : 3767 Questions
I am 37 years old. I ahve one daughter. iw ant to concive again. But three years back I had an abortion and later it was discovedred to be TB. I was put on medication for nine months.
Posted Wed, 12 Mar 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 8 minutes later
Brief Answer: tests for evaluation Detailed Answer: Hi We need to test if tuberculosis has affected your fallopian tubes and you are already 37 years which is little high. Hence I suggest following tests 1. HSG for tubal patency. 2. Serum FSH,LH,AMH on second day of your cycle. 3. Antral follicle count on second day of your cycle to check follicle count and see if you have enough eggs. 4. Semen analysis of husband. After undergoing above tests I can advice you better. Let me know if you have any more questions. Regards Dr. Mahesh Koregol IVF & Infertility Specialist
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Infertility Spclst

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor