How to check if hymen is intact?
No it is not mandatory.
Thanks for the query.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
Yes,it is only a myth that if you bleed on first night then you are virgin otherwise not .
Usually hymen can be tear due to so many causes like sports activities, horse riding, tampoon etc.
So there is no need to worry about it.
If you will not bleed on first night then no need to worry about it.
And never accept your past in front of him and forget your past and enjoy your happy married life.
Hope found useful, feel free to discuss more information.
And is there any possibility to bleed at our intercourse?
Just said no.
If he asked directly whether you had sex or not then straight forward said no,because nobody accept the fact.
And believe me there is nothing which can prove it whether you had sex in past.
So for your happy married life,never say the truth.
Yes,you can bleed also.
Hope found useful.
I will bleed for sure??
That is not mandatory.
The bleeding is not always occur after first interaction.
And do not worry about it, he will not feel bad about it.
Please do not think so much about it and do not have any guilt about it and enjoy your married life.
Hope found useful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to burst your hymen
- Doctor can check for hymen
- How to check a 6yo hymen
- Hymen intact pregnancy issues
- Pregnant with an intact hymen
- How can i check if hymen is intact
- Is my hymen layer intact
- How can i check my hymen is present
- How to know whether my hymen is intact or not
- How to check whether hymen is broken or not
- After having had waistband on, gets nauseous. Is it related?
- Had unprotected sex who is not virgin. Can I have STD if I will have...
- Had blood in mid cycle, tender breasts. Have IUD. Sonogram showed thick...
- Having delayed periods. Prescribed with sysron, not yet got my periods....
- Labia minora is swollen, painful and radiates. Noticed 3 hard and...
- Recently started yaz, got bleeding post sex, not on periods due. What...
- Pregnant. Having fever at night and early morning, weakness, bitter...
- I am pregnant. Is it safe to travel by plane in second trimester?
- Nursing mother. Missed period. Experiencing pain in tail bone while...
- Got vaginal bleeding after taking ipill and missed for next month. What...