How to check if hymen is intact?
Yes, your husband may know loss of virginity but quite difficult.
Thanks for writing to us. Followings are my comments:
1) Your husband CAN determine (but NOT always) loss of virginity during sexual intercourse after marriage if you had involved in coitus frequently or quite often in the past few years.
2) However, it is quite difficult to determine virginity if there is only 2-3 times sexual intercourse in the past. Hymen rupture is NOT an essential criteria to confirm loss of virginity. It may be ruptured by other means (like fingering, masturbation, riding, cycling etc) without sex.
3) You can't hide this by own. If you really want hymen as a proof of virginity, then you should consult with your gynecologist for hymenoplasty. It will be worthwhile sometimes.
Hope, I have answered your query. Wish your good health and take care.
For future query, you can directly approach me through
No way to hide. He may know if sexually active previously.
Thanks for follow up query.
You CAN'T hide your loss of virginity by any means (without surgery). It is natural thing to rupture hymen during repeated time intercourse.
If your husband was previously sexually active, then there is QUITE possibility to know your loss of virginity during sexual intercourse.
If penis is easily entered without any difficulty (due to laxity of your vagina), then he (if NOT sexually active previously) may doubt about your virginity.
Hope, it helps for your information. Good luck.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to burst your hymen
- Doctor can check for hymen
- How to check a 6yo hymen
- Hymen intact pregnancy issues
- Pregnant with an intact hymen
- How can i check if hymen is intact
- Is my hymen layer intact
- How can i check my hymen is present
- How to know whether my hymen is intact or not
- How to check whether hymen is broken or not