How to check if hymen is intact?

Dr. Grzegorz Stanko

General Surgeon

Posted on Fri, 16 Oct 2015 in General Health
Question: I have period there was blood on his penis thats why i m not sure about it bt i didnot feel any pain
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 0 minute later
Just wait and see. If any bleeding which is not a period will appear consult gynecologist.
Follow up: Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 3 minutes later
I had forth day of my period so i dont knw what was the blood on his penis i really wanna knw my hymen is broken or not can i send u pic of my hymen
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 45 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes you can sen the picture.

Detailed Answer:
Yes you can attach the pictures if you want. But please note that the most accurate is gynecologist examination to answer your question. Not every hymen has to bleed.