How to check for vertebrae fracture?
You do not have this fracture
I have studied your case and I do not think you have vertebral fracture. First of all you did not fall over your back or you did not jump from a height. So there is no pressure on the spine.
Also you are saying that you are able to walk, jog without pain.
In any vertebral fracture , even if it is very slight a person can not walk or jog without very severe pain.
So i can assure you that there is no spine fracture in your case. If you are very much worried then you can confirm the diagnosis with the help of a x ray. Though it is not must.
I hope this answer will be helpful for you. Let me know if there is any followup questions.I will try my best to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Back surgery for fractured vertebrae
- Recovery from fractured vertebrae
- Fracture l2 vertebra
- T 12 vertebrae fracture treatment
- How to treat fractured vertebrae
- Wedge fracture vertebra
- Fractured l1 vertebra
- Compression fracture of vertebrae symptoms
- Symptoms of fractured neck vertebrae
- Fractured vertebrae in back