How to check for intact hymen?

Excellent

Question
I would like to check if my hymen is intact or not. I have provided some photos and I hope they are enough. Thanks
Posted Mon, 11 Aug 2014 in Vaginal and Uterus Health

Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Please, upload the photos!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I am sorry the photos didn't get uploaded as intended. Please check this out and make sure you get it correct. Should you have difficulties doing this, talk to the customer service.

I am not sure pictures would be able to tell whether the hymen is intact or not. We often have to pull aside the labia of the vaginal in order to be able to view this and I am pretty worried if you can do this and get a good picture for interpretation. I will wait for the picture and see whether it is informative enough to make a call about this.

I hope to hear from you. I wish you well and would get back to you as soon as I get the photos uploaded. Thanks for using our services.

Follow-up: How to check for intact hymen? 2 hours later
Thank u doctor,
I just uploaded pictures

Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 12 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Seen

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks for uploading the pictures.

I have taken a look at them and your hymen seems to be intact. An intact hymen is prove that you have never had vaginal penetration(sex, speculum exams, etc) but an absent hymen doesn't show that you have had vaginal penetration as there are many other possible causes like sports, biking, etc.

I hope this addresses your query fully. I wish you well.

Follow-up: How to check for intact hymen? 2 minutes later
Thank you doctor,

How about the size of my vaginal opening? according to your experience is it large or small? tight or lose?

how much pain shall I predict in my first sex experience?
Thank you

Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 4 minutes later
Brief Answer:
The sie is normal for a virgin!

Detailed Answer:

The size is normal for a virgin. It only gets bigger with vaginal manipulation through sex, exams, vaginal childbirth, etc.

How much pain you would experience during your first intercourse depends on the size of your partners penis and how gentle he is in the act. In general, it would hurt but the pains are never deadly and it rarely interrupts intercourse.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Remember to always use protection during sex!