How to calculate the days of ovulation?
day 10 to 16 of the cycle
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic
Ovulation normally occurs 10 to 16 days after the onset of the last period. You can count from 10 days from the onset of this period .
From this time till approximately day 16 of your menstrual cycle , you are more likely to conceive.
Being frequently active during this time slot would increase the chance of conception.
I hope this helps,feel free to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How can one calculate ovulation day
- How many days delay ovulation
- How is the time of ovulation calculated
- How to calculate ovulation date with longer periods
- Trying for a baby how to calculate ovulation period
- How to calculate ovulation to get pregnant
- How to check ovulation day
- How many days is ovulation
- How do i calculate ovulation
- How to calculate ovulation date