How to calculate menstrual cycle?
Yes, count those days too.
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
Yes, you count the 1st and 2nd day as part of your menses.
For many women, a normal period often begins in this manner, with slight spotting or scantier bleeding, before a proper period starts.
So dont worry about that.
All the best
Please feel free to discuss further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to count menstrual cycle
- How to defer menstrual cycle
- How to change menstrual cycle
- How to increase my menstrual cycle
- How to delay or advance menstrual cycle
- How to delay the menstrual cycle
- How to cut down menstrual cycle
- How to regularise the menstrual cycle
- How to treat menstrual cycle irregularity
- How to delay menstrual cycle homeopathy
- Hymen not ruptured. Can I insert finger in the vagina?
- Want to conceive, have fundal subseraus fibroid. What kind of treatment...
- Pregnant. Having ovarian cyst. Has nausea and vomiting. Prescribed folic...
- Increasing red spots on abdomen since hysterectomy. Had been for...
- Had 3 times intercourse within a cycle. Took postinor and used...
- Is it safe to use contraceptive pills like i pill? Side effects?
- Had menorrhagia. Ultrasound showed uterus enlarged. Treatment?
- Had D&C and hysterscopic procedure. Prescribed Tranexamic acid. Having...
- Pregnant, in third trimester, advised 4d scan. Will it cause any harm to...
- Looking for help for Pemphigoid Bullous in throat, mouth and hands?