How to avoid pregnancy after unprotected sex?
I had unprotected sex 2hours after having I pill shud I have another one??
Not really necessary
Thanks for your query.
I can understand your concern.
Just on the other side of it:
Is your period regular?
When ( which date) is the next period expected ( to calculate your safe period) ?
If you were in the safe period, there may not have been necessary to take the i pill.
** Well, to answer your query: There is no need , in fact you should not take another pill at all as you have taken within 2 hours of unprotected sex.
Just relax, do not worry.
Try having protected sex next time.
NOT necessary to take another i pill
Thanks for your feedback.
It is good that you took the pill and then had sex within 2 hours. It is still going to work. So you ''do not'' have to take another pill.
Anyway, if you are going to have periods on 12 th this month, you are already in the ''safe period'' if you had the sex yesterday or so.
So do not worry ,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to avoid pregnancy after an unprotected sex
- How to avoid unwanted pregnancy post unprotected sex
- How can pregnancy be avoided after having partially unprotected sex
- How to avoid unwanted pregnancy after unprotected sex
- How to avoid pregnancy after a weak of unprotected sex
- Unprotected sex medication to avoid pregnancy
- How to avoid pregnancy due to an unprotected sex
- Avoid pregnancy after sex
- Had unprotected sex how to avoid pregnancy
- Prevent pregnancy after unprotected sex