Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

How to avoid pain while having intercourse during the first time?

Jul 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1971
Answered : 9607 Questions
How can you disvirgin a lady without much pain
Posted Tue, 27 Aug 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Thanks for your query.

Normally virginity of woman is lost during first intercourse when her hymen gets ruptured due to penetration of vagina by an erected penis.

This is bound to give pain and is a natural process. One way to avoid getting pain by getting her hymen ruptured by a qualified Gynaecologist under short general anaesthesia.

This is the safest way to avoid pain.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you.


Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: How to avoid pain while having intercourse during the first time? 1 hour later
Ok how can an erect penis be used without causing much pain?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 7 hours later

Thanks for follow up.

It is difficult to perforate hymen with erect penis without pain as it requires force to penetrate vagina during first intercourse.

You can try to perforate hymen gently with finger well lubricated with local anaesthetic jelly like Nupercaine or Xylocaine Jelly keeping in mind that little pain is bound to be there.

Thanks and Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor