How to achive orgasm during an intercourse?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - May 2014
May 2014

Radiologist
Question
Hi myself XXXX . 9years before i got married.my problem is that during intercourse my wife does not feel any sensation.she has never achieved orgasm during intercourse.she achieves only clitiral orgasm by oraly or by finguring the clitoris.how she ll get orgasm during GB intercourse.she has never find the gspot
Posted Wed, 13 Aug 2014 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Vivek Chail 46 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please stimulate clitoris while having intercourse

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXX,
Thanks for writing in to us.

I have read through your query.
The situation mentioned by you is quite common in women and not really a problem. Research has been done on the topic of orgasm and females and it shows that 50-60% of women will never have an orgasm via intercourse and will require clitoral stimulation to climax, while 30% of women will have a reliable orgasm with intercourse.

The feeling of sensation and orgasm actually takes place in the brain and clitorial assistance enhances the feeling in many women. You must talk to your wife about sexual intercourse and the fact that sexual intercourse does not always cause orgasm in all women. You may talk about building a more emotionally close relationship and discuss the ways in which both of you can enhance your sexual pleasures. You may also try to stimulate the clitoris while having sexual intercourse with her fingers or your fingers. Mutual masturbation can also be a pleasurable activity for both of you.

Please avoid getting frustrated and try to discover new ways by which both of you can experience sexual pleasure.

Hope your query is answered.
Do write back if you have any doubts.

Dr.Vivek